[ Screen Protector Installation Guide ]
1. Clean the screen with the provided microfiber cleaning cloth in a dust-free environment.
2. Preposition of the screen protector before installation. It’s easier to start by aligning from the bottom edge with the label
No.1 layer then working your way up to the top of your screen.
3. Carefully start peeling off the label
No.1 layer as you slowly adhere the screen protector to the LCD screen from the bottom to the top.
4. Gently sweep through the screen surface with the provided cleaning cloth. Push out any air bubbles towards the nearest edge.
5. Finally, peel off the label
1. Prevent fine dust, prevent air bubbles. Please be sure to clean the screen well, you can use scotch tape to clean your laptop screen first if you need, and make it thoroughly clean even at the beginning and in the processing while you posting the screen protector, it will effectively prevent the bubbles.
2. We suggest you to ask a professional to post the screen protector for you.